Ascelina
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 264234
Atheista
18.02.2024 22:55:25
Ascelina

My Xalentine is Muffy Mynxxx aka Princess Angeline <3

Ascelina

"I thought I'd find you here, Princess," calls the knightess over hedges of roses. She approaches swiftly, weaving between bushes, and stops once she can just barely smell the princesses perfume.

The princess sighs, smiling abashedly, "I knew you'd catch me eventually. Please, would you allow me to linger a few moments longer?" As she looks on into the garden, she braces her folded arms along the balustrade, resting her chin atop them.

A crease worries Virginia's brow. "What troubles your royal highness?" inquires the Dame, sensing her doleful mood.

Angeline idly skims her delicate fingers over the petals below her. Abruptly, as if struck, she propels herself upright and away from the railing.

"I simply cannot reconcile with the fact that my freedom and happiness are to be won by some unknown, miserable oaf, gallivanting around with a sword," she seethes, "How am I meant to love someone who will surely only see me as a trophy to be won?" She spins on her heel, toward the fountain, knowing her Dame will follow.

So, she does, calmly following a few paces behind her princess. Virginia watches Angeline plant herself on the stone bench, and does not think to chide her when her sleeves dip into the water. They spend a long, pregnant minute lost in their thoughts, listening to the trickling of the fountain.

"Perhaps I should enter the tournament?" Virginia breaks the silence. Angeline jolts, mouth agape; turning to see Virginia's face downcast, flush from her neck to the tip of her ears, mouth drawn in a thin line and eyes screwed shut...

18.02.2024 22:55:25
love you ~
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369758
Freethinkerland
18.02.2024 22:56:23
Muffy Mynxxx

My valentine is Ascelina! Or should I say... Knightess Virginia...

Muffy Mynxxx

Angeline, too stupefied to utter a sound, simply stares...

"Please," Virginia croaks, "forgive my foolishness, your highness." She waits another moment before recanting, "I should not have suggested something so outlandish. Begging your pardon," she pivots to leave.

"Wait!" Angeline snags Virginia's sleeve and pushes to her feet, "Wait, please wait." It's Angeline's turn to blush, glancing at where she had absentmindedly grabbed Virginia and dropping her hands to wring together in her lap as they face each other.

She clears her throat, suddenly shy, "You... would you truly do such a thing?" she chances a glance at Virginia.

"I would slay any number of men to ensure your happiness, Angeline" Virginia declares, without hesitation.

Angeline laughs, soft and breathy. She always knew one day a dazzling knight would win her hand, had even fantasized about her perfect match countless times as a girl. Only until recent years did the fantasies stop, replaced by a gnawing feeling of wrongness.

After Virginia's declaration, Angeline's mind feels clear as the blue sky above them, finally understanding the feelings she couldn't place. "You already have my heart," she murmurs coyly, looking up at Virginia through her lashes, "and I am sure you will win my hand as well."

Virginia, feeling emboldened, reaches up to brush Angeline's hair behind her ear. They share a bashful smile; Angeline's turning to a radiant grin as she spins away to pluck a fat pink rose.

"Suddenly," she muses over the flower held to her nose, "the air feels infinitely lighter."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  

Ascelina has been a marvelous partner for this contest, and I want to point out that the story we are including was written entirely by him. I’m so grateful for his creativity, and I very proud of what we have created ♡

18.02.2024 22:56:23

made using 

Oktubre
Level 118
Sex Appeal: 1308291
Atheista
19.02.2024 21:27:28
Oktubre

Here for one last submission! My partner was ovnvnvnv, playing the role of dearest Gardenia...

Oktubre

Aster and Gardenia were friends since childhood. Their mothers had been the same, and their fathers had a fantastic rapport. It was fated that the two of them were inseparable. They had frequent playdates in the gardens of Gardenia’s humble family estate, where they would run through the yard, play games, and laugh until sundown, when they were called inside for supper. When they ran out of energy to chase each other, they would steal books from the study and sit in the alcove, reading to each other. The two children kept each other’s imaginations always sharp, imagining one another as magnificent heroes.

As the two got older, responsibilities kept them apart; Aster had to be more present around his residence and be a good role model for his two younger brothers, and Gardenia, an only child, had not much else to learn other than how to be a “lady of the house”. But their homes were just a few streets away, and when Aster had the chance, he’d come right back to knock-knock-knock on her door, where they’d talk for hours yet again. About their recent activities, what had been on their minds, their feelings about the goings-on in their circles, and perhaps the world. About their wishes, their futures.

Most men around their early adulthood have the tendency to develop quite the reputation as heartbreakers, as reckless in affairs of love. But Aster was never like this. Always a gentleman, he kept humble, but he was lively and great in conversation. Many people admired this about him, leading him to be fortunate and to attract many friends among men and women alike.

It was only natural for him to make friends with a beautiful girl his age, one who he could make laugh, who lit up his world with her love and beauty.

On Valentine’s Day, Aster had taken this woman on a walk through the beautiful town, his heart pounding in his chest and fluttering with every look and smile they exchanged. Never before had he felt so dizzy and elated in love! He couldn’t wait to return close to home and to tell Gardenia about how happy he felt.

Later, when he walked down that familiar brick-laid sidewalk, he looked up into the moon and smiled to himself in its silver glow. The night time was so beautiful, with the blossoming flower trees gently dropping petals along the path toward Gardenia’s residence. “Gardeniaaaa!” he called her name, ever so sweet outside the doors of her home.Normally, she would answer. But he was met with no response, much to his confusion.He turned the doorknob, and the door opened far too easily. An unsettling feeling began to gather in his stomach. Regardless, he stamped his worries down, and stepped foot into the house.

“Denia?” he called again, a nickname he had always used for her.

The entire home showed not a trace of his best friend. His anxiety began to surface once more, his breath quickening. Just the thought of something bad having happened to her… tears began to well up in his eyes.

Perhaps in the garden I’ll find her, he thought to himself. In the alcove, like always.

19.02.2024 21:27:28

ovnvnvnv
Level 156
Sex Appeal: 2987594
Agnostica
19.02.2024 21:33:45
ovnvnvnv

My partner is Oktubre aka Aster, thank you for doing this with me, it was so much fun<3!
ovnvnvnv

He rushed to the alcove. As he got closer, he felt as if his heart was going to jump out of his chest. He just couldn't shake the uneasiness he felt.
Then he finally sees her. Her blonde curls were shining in the moonlight. But as soon as he approached her, his heart dropped. Gardenia was covered in blood, coughing. The sight made him go pale. He knew something seemed off. When he was standing in front of her, he saw everything.
She was coughing up flower petals. She tried to hide her face, as she was crying tears of blood, but Aster grabbed her hand.
“Leave me alone!” she angrily shouted. Her voice was shaking as if she was grasping to the last bit of life she had left.
Aster was really confused, he couldn't do anything but stare at his lifelong friend, dying in front of him. He had so many questions but he just froze.
Gardenia started shouting at him, confessing her love and blaming him for her illness. Hanahaki, an illness caused by unrequited love, where the affected one starts growing flowers inside their chest and coughs them until the other person feels the same. It can lead to the sufferer to death.
"How can you be so blind?" Gardenia shouted, as she was explaining how she loved him for all her life, just for him to betray her for a girl he just met. He felt so sorry, but he just didn't know. All he could say was, "I'm sorry," over and over. But she didn't wanna hear anything anymore, she just wanted to   end her suffering. He promised to find a doctor and to do everything he could. But all she wanted was his love. Why couldn't he give her something so simple? They spent most of their life together. He should know.
As Aster was trying to convince her not to do something stupid, she grabbed a knife she had prepared and stabbed herself in the chest. Aster started crying and shouting for help, but nobody came. He just cried, and he held her body as it got colder.
She looked so beautiful under the moonlight.
Aster cursed himself. "Why couldn't I just love her?"
Something started growing from the place where his tears fell. It was a little tree. He decided to cherish it forever and give it all the love he couldn't give to his friend. He embraced Gardenia one last time and kissed her goodbye on the cheek, and then disappeared in the night.

19.02.2024 21:33:45
Atsushi Sakurai GIF - Atsushi Sakurai GIFs
cannabisbimbo
Level 119
Sex Appeal: 1320501
Freethinkerland
19.02.2024 22:04:35
cannabisbimbo

My Xalentine is the best dancer in Ximboland with the worst reputation, The KnockAround :)

CB storms through the front door, tosses her bag and coat on the floor, and launches into her crazy day to TK (her Personal Assistant/Lover/Stylist/Chef/Manager), not even realizing it’s Xalentine’s Day, “Uggghhhh…..that event at Boob Palace today was a complete disaster!” The dirtbag TK greets her with a joint and stares at her tits while he pretends to be interested in her story, “Oh noooo…..what happened?”

“It was SUPPOSED to be the Annual Bimbos of Influence Luncheon hosted by Miss Bimbo, but the event was shut down by a bunch of hucow activists protesting the event caterer!” And she takes a hit off the joint and squeaks out, “I dunno, Bimburgers or something?”

TK scoops up CB and carries her to the bathroom where she can hear he’s drawing a bath, and he says “Haha, hucows. Were they hot? Maybe they could join your big tit bimbo club.” And she rolls her eyes and corrects him, “The Ximboland Association for Big Tittied Bimbos is NOT a club!! We’re a nonpartisan membership service organiz-…….wait…...what did you do in here?” CB looks around the bathroom and notices the candles and rose petals everywhere. She takes another hit off the joint and studies his face trying to detect sincerity,"hmmm....not bad for a dirtbag...." And yada yada they fuck each other’s brains out.

Later on in the bathtub, TK is like, “Hey did you see on the news how Miss Bimbo has hella bunions on her feet just like you do?” CB replies, “Ok, you can leave now."

19.02.2024 22:04:35
Xamantha
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 92302
Secville
20.02.2024 00:19:49
Xamantha

Xamantha https://imgur.com/GzbL9QB
My Xalentine is Lolsie! We decided to do Robin and Starfire from Teen Titans <333

20.02.2024 00:19:49
                                                                                                   xxXXamanthaXxx
you take some chocolate and some lobster and some eggs and some pie, and then you mix it in your body and shit it all out :))))))

Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270470
Reasonopia
20.02.2024 16:49:12
Iowa

my partner was the lovely heydi <3
Iowa
Seraphim and succubi are, by nature, never meant to meet. These two were assigned to the same human-- one to protect, and one to entice into sin-- but those assignments rarely involve direct contact with the opposing force of good or evil that they are trying to overcome. But, very rarely, God looks away, or an Archangel mixes up their schedule, and on improbable times like those, opposites come face to face. And, as is so often the case, opposites attracted, and quickly learned that they were far less interested in the human than they were in each other.

They can't meet often, but when your existence is eternal, the time passes by fast. On those infrequent times they can share a few moments together, managing to meet in a limbo space between what is and what is not, away from the omnipotent, ever-watchful eyes of the unfathomable powers that they serve, they exchange roses, a romantic gesture mimicking humans; after all, that is what brought them together in the first place.

20.02.2024 16:49:12
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
alexa pro
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1436360
Atheista
20.02.2024 19:08:25
alexa pro

alexa pro
everyone knows the classic combo of chocolate and roses on valentine's day ❤️ roses are a symbol of romantic affection, while the color red means intense feelings of love, desire, and passion! katrynah and i have paired together to represent this beloved combo and tradition that celebrates love on this special day! ❤️ paired with the iconic katrynah muah xx

20.02.2024 19:08:25
yves
he/hymn
like forum posts!!

Katrynah
Level 247
Sex Appeal: 13369866
Antitheocra
20.02.2024 19:10:49
Katrynah

Katrynah
"love is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"

each box of chocolate contains an array of different flavors, a variety designed to woo one’s partner in both presentation and taste is your lover a fan of dark, sophisticated chocolate? or maybe the soft, sweet nougat filling of another represents your love more? each box is designed to meet all the sweet needs of your lover and when paired with a romantic bouquet of roses, such as the wonderful alexa pro, a perfect valentine's day is guaranteed!

20.02.2024 19:10:49
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Join my ALL STATE contest, Storytime Adventure, and my Anti x Secville contest, Punk vs. Prep

Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5196925
Reasonopia
20.02.2024 20:50:48
bxdcherri

I couldn't help but participate since you all have had so much fun! 
Here is myself and my beautiful valentine, L.
bxdcherri
In the shadowy depths of the Opera House, the Phantom gloomed in the darkness, avoiding the scornful looks of mortals and the deathly rays of sunlight.
Above, Christine Daaé sung her enchanting song, captivating not only the audience, but the Phantoms heart. The Phantom knew in an instant, Christine’s song deserved eternal life. A voice so captivating, a face so beautiful and a heart so caring, The Phantom could not bare the thought of the two ever parting.
In turn, Christine was enthralled in The Phantoms charming charisma and mysterious beauty. The two spent what felt like an eternity together, but was truthfully only one short night.
It is often said that love can make those do the unthinkable, can change a person, and can make them give up on their own hopes and dreams, for better or for worse. This is what she wanted.
Christine enjoyed her final moments of breath, before saying goodbye to her life.

♪“Think of me, think of me fondly
When we've said, goodbye
Remember me, once in a while
Please promise me you'll try
When you find that once again you long
To take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment
Spare a thought for me”♪

20.02.2024 20:50:48

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...