The Ximboland Slayyycast: Live Breaking News and Feature Reports

Created
Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7595899
Secville
06.02.2024 12:02:15
Honey Beee

KSLA News Presents: Slayyy State News with Beee.

Welcome back, everyone, to another special episode of Slayyy State News with Beee. Today, I am happy to share this special report with two formerly banned, now newly reformed citizens of the most fashionable internet republic. Please welcome Bimboner and Timothee Chatroulette!

We sit down on two seats across from each other, which are more comfortable than they look. A ceiling panel falls to the floor, a rat squeaks. Nobody flinches.

When did you join Ximboland and why? 
Bimboner: I joined back in December of 2019.
Timothee: I joined Ximboland on October 11th, 2021. The site was recommended to me by some friends. XL looked like a fun dress-up game, and a cool online community to join between Covid lockdowns. The word "Bimbo" was also making the rounds on Tumblr at the time.

How long had you been playing before you got banned?
Bimboner: Just a couple of years.
Timothee: I had been playing for just under 3 and a half months.

When did you get banned and why? 
Bimboner: I got banned around the Spring of 2021. This was because I was talking back to the then Pink House staff for their mistreatment of my friend (and later myself with other friends). I was part of the first shop worker/designer Discord group and all that followed... I think that explains it well, LOL.
Timothee: I was banned on January 24th, 2022. I think that speaks to our impact, due to the short time I spent on the game. I was banned for 10 reasons listed in the monumental, first-court-case-in-three-years, linked here: https://ximbo.land/forum/internet-republic-of-bimboland-against-cowboy-gang/t6455. The text in "quotations" will be the reasons listed. I will also append screenshots that include me from the discord server which were included in the court case. Text in italics will be commentary from moi.

"1. Heartmarch, PB candidate, had an active alt that she used to enter the BL Fashion Week Contest." Not relevant to me.
"2. Talking about making alts"
Here I suggested that real, non-alt players, try to reach the level to vote in our democracy. I did not have an alt prior to the time of being banned.
"3. When a few players were jailed for breaking the rules again, we made a typo in the message, using 'stuff' instead of 'staff'. Not relevant to me.
"4. Casually stalking the site owner and making fun of him"

Here, I sent a photo of Chris from ancient BL forums. Said photo is publicly available online, and is now even more accessible through said court case.
"5. Some instructions from the leader, very well followed." Not relevant to me.
"6. More lies being spread" Not relevant to me.
"7. Plans for when heartmarch wins the election" Not relevant to me.
"8. Plans on how to win the election"
If this is or was in any way against the rules, I can understand the need to restrengthen Bimbo democracy.
"9. Continuously harassing ButterfIy, AuntieLice, MissKaika and others."

Don't dish it if you can't take it.
Did I lie?
"10. Just me wasting my time"
Excuse me for wondering what I'm getting in trouble for, which I am still wondering to this day.

-----------

It is time for a coffee break! KSLA is proudly sponsored by Xround Xoffies, the sexiest Coffees in all of Ximboland!

-----------

Timothee: Sits back down with an iced coffee in hand 
Timothee: I hope that what I got across with my answer to your previous question was that I do not think it was justified that I, nor the Cowboy Gang, was banned. On top of being banned, we were essentially being flogged for entertainment via the court system, with no way for us to rebuttal. I am not the drain on Bimbo society that some have attempted to paint me as. I made help threads for newer players, I submitted items to the shop, I participated in running and promoting contests, I reported players that broke the rules, I made friends here.

How did you hear about the measure about unbanning players? 
Bimboner: My friend PlushKlavier who still played and hadn't been banned shared with our friend group that we could potentially be unbanned soon! So we stayed tuned in for any updates! :D
Timothee: I heard about the measure of unbanning players via my biological father, the grand himbo himself, Dad.

Why did you decide to come back?
Bimboner
: I really just like the concept of 2D dress-up and unlimited layering - it's something many others don't do quite well or at all. Everskies didn't fully scratch that itch and none of my 3D games (Sims, Shining Nikki, etc.) really felt the same.
Timothee: Why would I decide to come back after all that I just said? To me, the reason that we were banned is that we were fighting against an unjust Fashion Police, an unjust Pink House, and an unjust democracy. Where someone outside of the PH's clique was so close to winning PB, that they had to burn it all down. Where I could report someone harassing me, just for me to be jailed for spamming the report system. Where the site could not grow due to new players being harassed in the same manner that I was. The reason that I am unbanned is the same reason that I decided to come back, if that makes any sense. There's a new Prime Bimbo. A new Pink House. A new Fashion Police. A new dawn.

Now that you have sworn to Almighty Xod the allegiance to Her Bimbohighness President Sindy Laarson Miss Bimbo I, her Heirs and Successors, how do you feel being a reformed citizen of the most fashionable republic on Earth?
Bimboner:
I feel great! The current Pink House has curated a much more welcoming attitude and I feel accepted here now. I don't feel like I'm stepping on eggshells when speaking and getting in trouble for something that is completely fine.
Timothee: Now what's all this about Xod? I'm from Atheista, I hope that oath wasn't legally binding!

We hear that The Flatlands, the land where all banned players get exiled to, are extremely horrifying. Can you share some of the horrors you witnessed there?
Bimboner: A lot of unnecessary drama and fighting between people. A lot of fighting happened between multiple Discord servers and a whole lot of chess-playing moves to stay ahead. It was INSANE. Hell, when things were heated, I was literally in the middle of painting a mural for a business with low internet signal literally trying my best to not look insane. Masks were OFF and they never recovered since!!
Timothee: I was exiled to the Flatlands for just over 2 years. In this time, I graduated from university with 2 degrees, applied and got hired to my all-time dream job, traveled to 5 different countries, and got a video game I made published for real money. I am genuinely so fucking proud of myself and the confidence I have built up over these past few years. I feel like I have metamorphosed into a new person.

Will you be attending the Ximbo Xervices every Xunday or are you more of a casual Xod follower?
Bimboner:
I'm probably gonna be more casual since I'm busier IRL with freelancing and everything now. I would love to at one point resume projects I worked on when I still did designs, who knows!
Timothee: sips coffee

What do you plan to do now that you are unbanned?
Bimboner
: Make tons of outfits I haven't been able to make since I got banned. I want to definitely update all my outfits to my current aesthetic rather than the very basic looks I started off with.
Timotheee: Now that I'm unbanned, I plan to enjoy XL for the reasons I stated in my answer to your first question. I want to enjoy the game without the drama. I want to dress up in cute clothes. I want to have tame discussions on the forums. I want to post stupid and silly quotes and pictures. I want to participate in contests, duels, fights, and debates. I want to make shop items and level up my bimbo and find community and have fun.

Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Bimboner:
Remember your login info ALWAYS! Still trying to figure out my newer account's email and I have no idea when she will return.
Timothee: Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. I am open to any questions from the audience, whether in the forums or in my DMs. Thank you so much for having me and giving me this podium.

That’s all from us here at Slayyy State News with Beee! It was lovely having you both in this special report of newly unbanned players and their returns to Ximboland. We wish you the best and encourage you to truly follow the oath you made to this fantastic republic. Look out for any other Statewide happenings here at KSLA.

06.02.2024 12:02:15

Timothee Chatroulette
Level 130
Sex Appeal: 1741060
Atheista
06.02.2024 12:17:28
Timothee Chatroulette

Thank you again for the interview! 
*subscribes to the Slaycast*

06.02.2024 12:17:28

Bimboner
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 57194
Atheista
06.02.2024 13:24:56
Bimboner

Hehe thank you for having me<3 Hope y’all enjoy!

06.02.2024 13:24:56
return from the grave thats me baybe!!!

Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25262956
Antitheocra
06.02.2024 16:53:39
Sandi Lut

I just thought I leave this here. I guess Cherri's term does last FOUR months instead of the 3 that Chris said :)

06.02.2024 16:53:39
Happiness is inside yourself

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19264168
Reasonopia
07.02.2024 04:57:52
KatieBoutique

*****The Slayyycast Quote of The Week****

“I think the general approach is, for every person that blocks you, there is 20 others that love you for who you are. It’s okay to not be loved by everyone“

Posted in some long forgotten room of the forum, exactly 4 years ago, today.

07.02.2024 04:57:52

diet melon soda
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 58719
Atheista
09.02.2024 02:42:48
diet melon soda

does anyone else check this forum everyday like newspaper it's my favorite ever 

09.02.2024 02:42:48

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19264168
Reasonopia
09.02.2024 18:59:39
KatieBoutique

There are now 104 full fledged paying Senators milling around the Senate Chamber today.
Every one of them has a Pink, Silver, or Gold Senator's Badge
Which they are displaying on their t shirts, necklaces, rings, headbands...
and one was seen with a Gold Senators Badge painted on a BimboCar.

We find this quite remarkable, as only 2 months ago the general consensus*
was that the number of Senators would crash to zero.

We are watching for the first milestone of 120 Paying Senators.
By the next PB election, we could see the number of Paying Senators Explode.
As always...The Slayyycast will be on it 24/7.

Brought to you by:

and we just restocked our SOLD OUT coke machine with everyone's favorite:

Slayyy!

09.02.2024 18:59:39

Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7595899
Secville
09.02.2024 19:37:32
Honey Beee

We love our sponsors!

09.02.2024 19:37:32

spacesignal
Level 85
Sex Appeal: 490131
Atheista
09.02.2024 20:02:55
spacesignal

stop these drawings are just the cutest thing!! <3

09.02.2024 20:02:55
fish want to have a beer with me woman want to fix me
Pollyx
Level 125
Sex Appeal: 1549399
Antitheocra
09.02.2024 20:18:04
Pollyx

thanks to princesspixie for supporting the slaycast with her art!!

09.02.2024 20:18:04
♥ Join The Church of Xod, an all-state fashion & creative contest where you create a (fake)bimbo god! Be inventive, do some worldbuilding, have fun! Open until May 10th, extra prizes for Antitheocrans ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...