Author
Pollyx
Pollyx
Level 125
Sex Appeal: 1548319
Antitheocra
21.03.2024 00:31:24
Pollyx

Hi, Antitheocra!! April 1st is so close! If you haven't already seen the popup, Prime Bimbo bxdcherri recently posted the info for the upcoming State Minister election on April 1st. If you'll be running against me this term, I encourage you to post your program down below, linked or posted in Cherri's thread about the election, and/or in your own forum post here in our town hall! Any are fine!! <3 love to see some friendly competition if anyone's interested!

That said, I'll be running again this time for a second term, so here's my program!! Thank you to PlushKlavier for the banner below, very cute!! <3

♥ Pollyx’s Re-Election Program ♥

It’s been four months since you voted me in as your new State Minister, and what a crazy ride! I’ve had so much fun and learned a lot, and I hope you’ll consider reelecting me as your SM for second term.

My name is Polly or V, you can use either! I use any pronouns, with they/them being my main pronouns, but whatever you use is fine with me ♥ I am the current State Minister of Antitheocra (up to April 1st, at least, but hopefully longer), an active designer for the shop, and a shop worker helping to upload clothing, run events, and showcase the work of other designers over in Nines.

I’m married (to user drdentist, actually, haha), based in the PT time zone (currently PDT due to daylight savings, so GMT-7), and I’m turning 26 in April! I have three cats and two small dogs, and one of my favorite hobbies is hanging out with, feeding, and taking care of the other stray cats in my neighborhood (yes, they’re all fixed). I’m currently working part-time as a community health organizer!

During my last term…

♥ I ran the all-state December Creativity Challenge, which encouraged users to try new things and be creative with prompts every other day :)  

♥ I started a Self Care, Wellness, and Support thread for users in Antitheocra (and outside of the state) to seek support and read up on wellness tips. Let me know how I can grow this and make it better for everyone!

♥ I organized the Secret Santa Art Exchange, where users were paired with each other to draw unique illustrations of their Ximbos!

♥ I hosted Culinary Couture, the December Antitheocra fashion contest themed around food!

♥ I worked with the other SMs to host and vote on entries for Ximboland Fashion Week Adventurer Expedition (thank you to current PB bxdcherri for the prompts)

♥ I hosted Decora Deliria, the January Antitheocra fashion contest themed around rainbow decora, kidcore, and all things maximalist and colorful.

♥ I created an Outfit Telephone Game thread where you could earn a small number of diamonds by adapting and slightly changing the previous outfit in the chain!

♥ I organized and ran February Art Fight, a massive site-wide competition where users earned points by giving creative works to other users, from paintings of ximbo outfits to collages to poems to picrews! :D Secville won this won, but it was a tough battle with a huge turnout and tons of amazing gifts—let’s do it again sometime!

♥ I hosted Styling Impressionism, the February Antitheocra fashion contest where users made outfits inspired by impressionist paintings.

♥ I hosted another Antitheocra fashion contest yet to be posted at the time of me writing up this program, but keep your eye out!! If voting has already started, you’ll know what contest this is—I'll have made a popup for it already!

♥ I maintained the tradition of the Antitheocra Birthday Board, where users in Antitheocra who are registered to the board can message me on their birthdays for a spin on the prize wheel!

and finally….

♥ I became a Shop Worker a bit after Valentine’s Day, and since then have made a New Shop Uploads thread in Nines (subscribe if you haven’t already to get updates for what we’ve added) to track all the stuff the other shop workers and I are adding. The pace has really ramped up!! I am planning an all-state shop-related contest which has either been posted by the time of elections or will be posted soon thereafter, so keep an eye out! I’m also working on a shop designer guide to help everyone know how to submit to the shop. I love being both an SM and a Shop Worker, and the connection between these two positions is strong, allowing me to push the shop forward with contests as well as pay designers and the other shop workers using the gifting tool during times when the administrative team is distributing Diamonds to the shop. I am looking forward to continuing to work in these areas if reelected!

So added up: 4 exclusive Antitheocra fashion contests, 3.5 all-state contests/events, 2 Antitheocra Town Hall fun forum threads, and overall advertisement and work for the shop (hopefully leading into the ability to run future contests with payment for designers and participants involved).

To the future….

♥ I will continue hosting one Antitheocra-exclusive fashion contest each month

♥ I’m planning on hosting an all-state competition, contest, and/or event every month…ish. I’ve done a couple events here (in December and February) that took a high amount of effort and full honesty, sometimes I need a bit of a lull after that. But you can look forward to at least 2 all-state contests during my next term, hopefully 3 or 4!

♥ I have a fun and exciting plan for the full month of April, from fashion contests to creative challenges, so hopefully we’ll get to see that!

♥ More forum games that award a small amount of Diamonds to the first few users, and ideally a couple forum games that specifically benefit new and low level players. This might include some less competitive outfit “challenges” Antitheocrans can participate in outside of contests (for smaller prizes) <3

♥ Continuing to maintain the Birthday Board tradition

♥ Continuing to be an open, welcome, and helpful SM to everyone both in and outside of Antitheocra, from new players to those who have been here for years, helping to support and form an environment of positivity, support, and creativity.

If reelected, I will send out a survey early in the new term so that I can gain info about the needs of Antitheocra citizens. This may not be as effective as it is with larger states like Athiesta (audrey_lynn does an amazing job with her surveys), but it’s worth a shot to see what else y’all need!

I hope you will all consider re-electing me as your State Minister for another term! I’ve loved my time as an SM and would be thrilled to continue to support Antitheocra and run fun events for our state and the rest of the site. Lots of love to you all!!

xoxo ♥
Pollyx

21.03.2024 00:31:24
♥ Join Inventing Vogue, an official shop fashion design contest for all skill levels—winning designs will be created by current designers and added to the shop!! ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians on the Gaza Strip, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

Melpomene
Level 194
Sex Appeal: 5811646
Antitheocra
21.03.2024 00:36:13
Melpomene

Excellent program yet again, Polly! You've been an amazing SM this last term and I hope to see more from you ♥

21.03.2024 00:36:13

Furiously drawing new designs 

Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7595738
Secville
21.03.2024 00:37:58
Honey Beee

Much love to my fave ever, it is sooo in the bag <33

21.03.2024 00:37:58

audrey_lynn
Level 170
Sex Appeal: 3883895
Atheista
21.03.2024 02:06:18
audrey_lynn

Good luck in the election Polly!!  I really admire your hard work for your state <3<3

21.03.2024 02:06:18

graveyydream
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3935
Freethinkerland
21.03.2024 02:15:20
graveyydream

I haven't been here long and still have a lot to learn, see and discover. But everything I have seen from you, no matter what it is about has such an open arm feeling to it. I personally hope to see you reelected! 

21.03.2024 02:15:20

halobear8
Level 69
Sex Appeal: 257489
Freethinkerland
21.03.2024 03:24:27
halobear8

Best of luck, Pollyx! Your program is totally stacked, I love it! <3

21.03.2024 03:24:27

reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 271888
Agnostica
21.03.2024 03:51:07
reivalentine

Dear State Minister Pollyx. ♥️

When I first saw you in November last year, I knew you were going to be an epic State Minister. ♥️ 

Thank you for making Christmas be the best moment ever with your December challenges! ♥️

You turned the inactive and despair status of the forum into one of many joys and activities for us last year. ♥️ 

Again in the forums, you made our year of 2024 be of many celebrations, love and full of wonderful arts ! ♥️ 

Even in the Nines clothing store, you made fashion come back once again after so many delays ♥️ 

You brought your joy and changes to your state, and your people. ♥️

Even to me, the other states, the community, and the whole of Ximboland. ♥️

Thank you so very much, Dear State Minister Pollyx ! ♥️

Your upcoming next term will be marvelous and bountiful happiness to all of us ! ♥️ 

21.03.2024 03:51:07
✿Contests✿:Xod,Vogue:Pollyx♥️Spotlight,Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday,Raffle:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936233
Reasonopia
21.03.2024 11:28:30
PlushKlavier

Lets go Polly!! Good luck!! <3

21.03.2024 11:28:30

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1079829
Atheista
21.03.2024 14:43:30
Gemima1984

Good luck Polly! Been loving your contributions to the community!!!

21.03.2024 14:43:30
princesspixie
Level 270
Sex Appeal: 20793873
Atheista
22.03.2024 18:24:39
princesspixie

Yippee!! Good luck polly!! your contests have been so creative and fun ! I can't wait for the amazing things you'll do next term <3
even being from a different state, I've had such a blast with you as a SM. Art Fight was the most fun I've had on here !!! You're the best :>

22.03.2024 18:24:39

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...